In-Vitro Fertilization, popularly known as IVF is one of the most competent treatments of infertility. With various advancements in medical science, specialists have come across several expert treatments, to treat the varied causes leading to infertility. To be precise, infertility simple cripples the ability of couples to conceive in natural means. Of course, you might have failed to conceive for an years; hence, you have opted for medical help.
Before, knowing more about IVF Stamford, let us have a detailed overview of the causes leading to infertility. Some of them include:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Genetic disorder
- Blockage of fallopian tube
- Inability to hold egg till birth
- Other surgeries
- Cancer or other medical history
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low sperm count
- Other medical histories
To approach a competent medical practitioner, you must try the natural method (unprotected intercourse) to conceive. After repeated failure for a year of trying, you can actually work in progress instructed by the specialists. Of course, to determine the active treatment for the concerned condition, effective tests of both the male and female counterpart are recommended. This helps in determining the causes behind infertility and further, providing an active treatment for the same.
Some of the common and most recommended treatments of infertility include:
- Fertility drugs (Market has the widest availability. But, can only be bought with prescription).
- Surgeries (For blocked fallopian tube)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (Assisted fertility treatment)
- In Vitro Fertilization (Assisted fertility treatment)
- Sperm donation (Facility available in every fertility clinic)
- Egg freezing (Facility available in every fertility clinic)
Now, let us define the actual concept of IVF Stamford or In Vitro Fertilization. Here, ovulation in the uterus of the woman is prepared with the available consumption of fertility drugs. Later, eggs are extracted from the uterus and get them fertilized with the available sperm. After a considerable period of time, the fertilized egg is placed in the womb of the woman. If, the egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus, you have a successful conception. Or else, you can repeat the concerned process.